Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

Well I have just finshed Tiger's Voyage, the third book in Houck's series. First off you need to read the first 2 books to fully get what going down in this book.
With the head-to-head battle against the villainous Lokesh behind her, Kelsey confronts a new heartbreak: in the wake of his traumatic experience, her beloved Ren no longer remembers who she is. As the trio continues their quest by challenging five cunning and duplicitous dragons, Ren and Kishan once more vie for her affections--leaving Kelsey more confused than ever.-goodreads
.http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7849341-tiger-s-voyage?auto_login_attempted=true
Lets break this book down:
Love intrest: Ren and Kelsey, but Ren gets denied by kelsey because he's pulling the I am so manly that I scarficing my love to protect you from myself chrap.
Black Knight:Kishan, takes his chance to finally be with Kelsey
Dragon: Literally dragons in this story
sidelines hunk: we are introduced to a cool texan, who gives Kelsey some pretty good advice.
Overall thoughts: It was a well written book, however the cliffhanger at the end makes me frustrated. Actually most of the book just left me frustrated. It was a good frustration though. Cannot wait for the 4th book