Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dear Santa letter



Today is a very special day because, basically, I get to rant about what books I am dying to get my hands on. Why you may ask does this extreme post get to happen, well check out the little synopsis below for more info, but stayed tuned for my own letter to Santa.

Today The College Crawl is excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs."
 By the way, don't forget to comment, because if my post is randomely chosen as this weeks winner a random commenter of this post will also win a book of there choice.


Okay, okay let me get to my letter.



Yo Santa,
 
   You know you are my homefry right, and since we are so tight I just have a couple books I would love for you to give me.
-Opal
Opal (Lux, #3)
This book was released TODAY
image

Not to mention the lovey doveyness you know is going to happen and, the hot cover male model on the book. Can you say swoon worthy winter read.




-Bitterblue
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3)
This is the third book and they are all different stories but they are written just gorgeous.

-

-Princess Bride
The Princess Bride
I have the movie and have yet to read the book.

Thanks Santa from,
The College Crawl

PS. Santa, may the odds be ever in your favor.