Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Canvas HQ website and product Review +Contest

Today I am posting about Canvas HQ, which was nice enough to let me review there products. First off there website was super easy to use, everything was step by step and they have real live team members to proof your photo so it looks the best. The sent me an email and let me know ways how they could improve it my photo if I should choose. You create your own canvas using your own photos either from your computer or Facebook. I chose a photo of my lovely ladies (my darling cows) and it turned out great. The site also had lots of options available and was not to high priced. Wanna check it out, head on over to www.canvashq.com .

Want your own canvas! Enter the rafflecopter flash giveaway below to get your own canvas.
Rules are as normal: US residents only and prize will be fulfilled by CanvasHQ.
Canvas arriving in box






a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.