Saturday, November 29, 2014

KISS InstaWave product review

I recently was able to review the Kiss InstaWave curler. I was a little skeptical at first because I have long hair and it tends to tangle. As you can see in the demo video below my hair came out super easy and after I got the hang of using the curler I was done with my entire hair in 10 min, usually it takes more like 20 min. I actually don't even have my product anymore because my mother hijacked it from me when I left it at home one weekend. So sigh, guess i will have to go get another one. Although it is automatic it is super easy to use and has two heat settings hi and low. The only thing that bothered me about this product is that the motor hums. However, if the curler is left on more than 90 min it shuts off by itself.




Get your own KISS or find out more info at the below link.
http://www.KISSInstaWave.com

Product was provided through Brandbacker but all opinions are my own.