Saturday, May 9, 2015

Carefree voxbox review

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

 I had the opportunity to review the carefree voxbox from infuensters.  Inside were carefree liners. I am going to be honest I feel like it is awkward to talk about anything related the down under feminine area. Not just liners but tampons, pads, and adult diapers. It is just this taboo topic that we can talk about among ourselves but it is not something we talk about about publically. I will be honest in my review but it still feels strange to discuss my review.

Review:
I had no big problems with the liners, they seemed to emit no smell and did the job they were supposed to do. The packaging color wasn't my favorite but its just a wrapper, so, it's not the end of the world since the product did what it was supposed to do. I would have no problem purchasing this product in the store.